Your use of Apis’ on-line service is subject to these terms and conditions. "Apis" means Apis Training AB, whose principal place of business is at Rosenlundsgatan 54, Stockholm, Sweden
In order to use the Services, you must firstly agree to the Terms.
You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your Apis account.
Apis hereby grants you permission to access and use the on-line service, subject to the following conditions, and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms on your part:
- A. you agree not to distribute any part of or parts of the on-line service in any medium;
- B. you agree to not access on-line content other than content that you are authorized to access;
- C. you agree to not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the website or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the on-line service;
- D. you agree to not use the on-line service for any commercial use, without the prior written authorization of Apis. Prohibited commercial uses shall include, without limitation: i. the resale of access to the on-line service and ii. the redistribution of the on-line service.
- E. you agree to not access videos for any reason other than your personal use solely as intended through and permitted by the normal functionality of the on-line service
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Apis has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Apis may suffer) of any such breach.
All content on the website and on-line service is either owned by or licensed to Apis, and is subject to copyright, trade mark rights, and other intellectual property rights of Apis.
Apis Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Apis.
Apis may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if you have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the Terms).
The Terms, and your relationship with Apis under the Terms, shall be governed by Swedish law.